2.12.2007

City Driving

Today was my first drive from Levallois-Perret to Meru during rush hour. I was very apprehensive because if the drive was terrible, I was stuck with it because there was no way we were going to move again.

The first part was driving out of Levallois-Perret, which was not something I was mentally prepared for at 7:00 in the morning. I must have been driving at least 5 below the speed limit as cars flew past me in every direction. But the drive out of the city is short, and I was on the highway within 6 minutes.

The rest of the drive was great, considering it took about 50 minutes. Traffic moved smoothly, which is more than I can say for the poor guys driving into Paris. I just love going the opposite direction of bad traffic.

It will probably be at least weeks before I can do it without the Tom Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment