5.24.2007

Back to Valencia

I know I said that I’d be on hiatus, but I finished my mission for the day and have a few spare minutes.

The weather in Valencia is fantastic: hot and sunny. For all of the downfalls the Valencia office might have, it has an excellent air conditioning system. Which is more than I can say for Méru.

I arrived at the hotel last night to find that my reservation had been cancelled because the travel agent didn’t confirm with a credit card. They gave me a spare room for the night, but I had to move out this morning. I wasn’t that upset about it because the hotel is located on a scary side road next to the airport and I welcomed the excuse to leave.

When I got into the office I spoke with the travel woman who kindly found me another hotel in downtown Valencia. A short walk to the beach, shopping, and the America’s Cup port.
Plus I got a pretty neat car, an Audi A3 wagon, so I’m looking forward to a fun weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment