This is What 29 Years and 364 Days Looks Like Today (January 17) is David's birthday, the big 3-0, the day we've all been dreading since the day we turned 2-0.
He seems to be handling it rather well. He's distracted with work, running, fixing our computer speakers, and booking a ticket home for Todd's wedding this spring. I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing his friends and commiserating about being old(er).
To be honest, I think I'm more upset about it than he is.
Joyeux anniversaire, gros !!!
ReplyDeleteToday is the day I am in Brimley, wondering if Dave even remembers KRC or these crazy winter days anymore. How did I get your website??? Julie met someone who knows you and sent it to us. I am forwarding it on to Mike C. so you can continue hearing his life stories... Perhaps you could use them to write a book on "The Benefits of Doing the opposite of Mike".
ReplyDelete