2.02.2008

The Blog Has Been Compromised

Today I passed a colleague in the hall and paused for the French handshake hello.

"But you dislike the French handshake" he said with a smile.

"Oh, did I do it wrong?" Gil says my handshakes are too short.

"No," he said, "I read on your blog that you think the French handshake is silly."

Oohhhh noooooo. This is the second time a colleague has found the blog in the past few weeks.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I asked the same question I asked the first guy: "HOW did you find that?"

"Oh, I Googled you."

Foiled by Google! Suddenly my favorite internet tool is my greatest enemy.

Now whenever someone smiles at me in the office I wonder if it's because they know how much I hate the prefecture or what I did last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment