Ok, some cool blogs get 10,000 hits every week, but I'm pretty excited to hit this milestone almost two years after starting our website.
To celebrate, I am bringing back my lucky number visitor game.
SO. If you are here, reading this blog, please check the number counter on the right side of the screen. I have conveniently moved it to the top, just underneath the photo of us.
If you are number 10,000, (or if you just want to say hi), please add a comment at the bottom of this post with your name and address and I will send you something special from France. I hate to spoil the surprise, but it will most likely be something chocolate. Croissants just don't travel well.
Thanks for visiting, and if you've been following our story from the beginning, thanks for always coming back.
Bisous
I'm 10001. How can that be?
ReplyDeleteI love the blog and love the pictures. Keep it coming, I'm addicted.
Looks like the missed the prize. But I love the blog Chi, it's like my own personal "Year in Provence." Take care,
ReplyDeleteEthan
Well...comme d'habitude - as usual - the magic number visitor didn't leave a comment!
ReplyDeleteOh well, there's always #15,000.
Hi, I'm 10047, but I want to say that I love your blog and your history. i'm brazilian and I try to improve my english reading your blog. Kisses
ReplyDelete